Plagued by leaks at the roof, walls, and windows, PryorMorrow was commissioned in 2005 to investigate the causes and make corrective repairs to stabilize the building. This $15 million project was completed in 2009. The scope of work provided by PryorMorrow consisted of:
- Building Envelope Repair
- Mechanical Systems Repair
- Life Safety Repair
- ADA Improvements
– Vacating the building and relocating building occupants to temporary locations
– Investigation and forensic analysis of the existing building envelope.
– Mediation support
– Repair Documents
– Construction Administration, including on-site CA personnel
– A three-dimensional scan was required after demolition to determine the squareness and plumbness of the structural floor slabs.